Team rider Kazu Kokubo's signature snowboard pack
The Team Mission pack channels team-rider Kazu Kokubo's iconic style. Kokubo inspired the heritage Japanese graphic and contrasting color palette. The pack's 25-liter panel loading design is sized for quick-hit backcountry missions. There's a dedicated pocket for your shovel and probe, plus room in the main compartment for skins and essential backcountry gear. It's well-equipped with a fleece-lined pocket for your eyewear and a padded laptop sleeve for travel days or when you're stuck in town.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Fleece lined sunglass and goggle pocket
- Snow tool pocket and organizer
- Stowable 25mm web belt with hip wings
- Dual zippered side pockets
- Large interior mesh pocket
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Hydration / Laptop sleeve fits most 15" laptops
- 500D high tenacity nylon heather plain weave with water repellent finish / 900D polyester ripstop with PU face out coating
- 1525 cubic inches [ 25L ]
- 21.5 x 13 x 7" [ 55 x 33 x 18cm ]
- 1.9 lbs [ .86kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.